my boy

my boy
playing nice in the world's sandbox

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Going Places

Going visiting today - gonna see Annie and Renee and have lunch. What fun this will be, with their kids too! I have a lot to accomplish today and you seem to know, swinging contentedly, not asking for too much attention. Watching Mommy buzz back and forth, in and out, carrying laundry, cleaning out her purse and drinking O.J. Still have to give you your bath. Oh how you LOVE your baths. You were smiling and playing with Daddy this morning before he left for work. You wake up SO happy every day. What a joy to my heart you are, I look so forward to every morning that I can scarcely fall asleep at night.

*Sigh* I made a list. Sometimes (ok, most times) I don't get to everything on it, but we get it all done eventually. Feed the horse, bathe the baby, bathe the mommy, put Heidi in her crate before we leave, grocery store, car wash, my my my. Gotta go!!!

No comments: