my boy

my boy
playing nice in the world's sandbox

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Patience my friend

Oh my gosh I'm tired. Feel like I'm getting a little bit of a cold. *frown* You are still sleeping *smile* and look so cute in your 'jammies all wrapped up in my covers. One leg up. Like your dad. I'm listening to music and looking at the undone dishes in the sink and my pile of laundry mocking me. I want to crawl back into bed with you and snuggle.

Just sitting here thinking about my sister Jenn and how I love her and wish I could get a little closer to her, to give her strength and lend God's voice to her in a comforting way.

Thinking about our new house, the escrow monies, the DMV, the dogs vaccination schedule and the carpet in desperate need of a vacuuming. The horse needs fed and I still haven't gotten to Costco to get those prints put on a CD for your Aunt Re and your Grandma Marie and I probably should send one to Uncle Louie ?.... Can't remember if I gave one to Jenn or GG Roc Roc or even Grandma. Ugh. *sigh*

And the chiropractor - need to get there today. I'm going to have to get back in bed. And you'll make me smile, and forget about all the stuff we have GOT to get done, for a minute. And then we'll get up, and I'll feel better for just having smiled with you for a while.

Laters....

No comments: