my boy

my boy
playing nice in the world's sandbox

Monday, December 05, 2005

I take you everywhere

I swear, I take you everywhere. Not a place I won't go with you. We go to the post office, the bank, the grocery store, the mall, car dealerships, the chiropractor, the doctor, the mom's group, fancy and not so fancy restaurants. To grandma's, to great-grandma's, to uncle Doug and aunt Elva's, to the movies, let's see....where else? We'll probably take you to the park, the zoo, Disneyland, and lots of other fun and maybe some not so fun places too.

You are becoming so much more aware of where you are now too. That is so much fun - your eyes drink it in, sipping every last bit into your head. You aren't scared at all. And if you ever are, just remember I'll be right there to hold you and comfort you.

I'll take you everywhere with me. I love you.

No comments: